- Boxed Devil’s Food Cake Mix
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup Guinness or Your Favorite Local Stout
- 1–2 Tbsp Derek Wolf’s Imperial Coffee Stout Beer-Infused Blend
- Canned or Homemade Butter Cream Frosting
- 4 cups powdered sugar, 1/2 cup shortening, 1/2 cup softened butter, 1 tsp vanilla)
- Bailey’s Irish Cream (optional)
- Make the batter – mix cake ingredients + 2 teaspoons of the Imperial Coffee Stout Beer-Infused Blend together and bake as instructed on the box.
- Bake as instructed on the box. Let cupcakes cool on a rack.
- Make the frosting – you have 2 options:
- Canned frosting: mix in as much Bailey’s and Imperial Coffee Stout Beer-Infused Blend as desired and frost the cupcakes.
- Homemade frosting: mix Bailey’s, vanilla extract and spice blend together, set aside. Mix butter and shortening and gradually add in powdered sugar. Add Bailey’s wet mix into the frosting and add more spice blend as desired, frost the cupcakes.