- 1 head of Cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons No 46 Blend
- olive oil
- 2 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1 jalapeno
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- salt, to taste
- Make the Cauliflower: Heat your oven to 425 degrees. Slice the cauliflower head in half to create a “steak.” Evenly coat each side of the cauliflower with olive oil. Evenly coat the cauliflower with the No 46 Blend. Place each cauliflower cut side down on a baking sheet pan and place in
the oven. Roast until tender (approximately 20 minutes). Once tender, cut into bite size pieces.
- Make the Dressing: Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Add water 1T at a time to thin out dressing, if desired.
- Dress the Slaw: Mix the slaw ingredients and dressing in a large bowl
- Assemble and Garnish: Add the slaw and cauliflower “steak” bites to a flour or corn tortillas. Or, skip the tortilla if you want! We suggest topping your Cauliflower “steak” bites with thinly sliced radish, cilantro leaves, Spiceology Jalapeno Salt and your favorite salsa. Healthy, quick, delish.