- Store-bought fresh pizza dough
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 cup cooked crumbled bacon
- 1–2 tablespoon Spiceology Black & Bleu Blend
- 1 cup each, Mozzarella and Swiss cheeses, shredded
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter
- 2 jalapeños, stem, seeds, and ribs removed, diced fine.
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400º F.
- Roll out the pizza dough on a lightly floured surface to a rectangle about 12×8 inches.
- Top with the ground beef, bacon, Black & Bleu, and shredded cheeses, leaving 1” on each edge free of filling. Roll up similar to cinnamon rolls and slice into 8 rounds. Place into a greased cast-iron skillet and bake until puffed up and golden brown, about 18-20 min.
- While the rolls are baking make the jalapeño butter. Soften the butter until spreadable and mix in the jalapeños and season with salt and pepper.
- Once the rolls are done let rest in the pan for a few minutes. Spread the jalapeño butter over the top of the rolls and serve.