Here at Spiceology, we are huge fans of the burger in any way shape or form, from being between two buns to being rolled up like these crazy delicious cheesy cheeseburger rolls. They’re almost as if a cheeseburger and a cinnamon roll had a baby. Well, a savory, cheesy baby that is.
Seasoned with our Black & Bleu Blend and topped with an out-of-this-world jalapeño butter, you will be having dreams about when you can make and eat these rolls again. Which in our book, eating these every day is a-ok.
- Store-bought fresh pizza dough
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 cup cooked crumbled bacon
- 1–2 tablespoon Spiceology Black & Bleu Blend
- 1 cup each, Mozzarella and Swiss cheeses, shredded
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter
- 2 jalapeños, stem, seeds, and ribs removed, diced fine.
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400º F.
- Roll out the pizza dough on a lightly floured surface to a rectangle about 12×8 inches.
- Top with the ground beef, bacon, Black & Bleu, and shredded cheeses, leaving 1” on each edge free of filling. Roll up similar to cinnamon rolls and slice into 8 rounds. Place into a greased cast-iron skillet and bake until puffed up and golden brown, about 18-20 min.
- While the rolls are baking make the jalapeño butter. Soften the butter until spreadable and mix in the jalapeños and season with salt and pepper.
- Once the rolls are done let rest in the pan for a few minutes. Spread the jalapeño butter over the top of the rolls and serve.