Inspired by the “Farmarita” cocktail at Flora Farms in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico – this recipe is a keeper.
Refreshing, earthy and terribly easy to drink – this cocktail will give you life!
Our Spiceology X A Cook Named Matt Golden Turmeric Flakey Salt is a unique finishing salt with warm and earthy flavors and delicate crunch.
(For 2 cocktails)
- 4 oz carrot juice (or carrot ginger juice)
- 3–4 oz orange juice
- 1 lime juiced juice (plus more for serving)
- 3 oz tequila of choice
- Dash of agave (plus more for rimming)
- Spiceology x A Cook Named Matt Turmeric Flakey Salt
- Lime zest
- Carrot tops for garnish
- Rim glass in agave and a mixture of Turmeric Flakey Salt + lime zest.
- In a shaker, add ice, carrot juice, lime juice, tequila, and agave.
- Shake until the shaker is super cold.
- Pour more ice into your rimmed glass and fill with your carrot margarita.
- Top with a carrot top and an extra squeeze of lime and enjoy!