For the Marshmallows
- 150 g/ 0.75 Cups / about 5 egg whites
- 381 g Granulated Sugar
- 156 g Water
- 93g Light Corn Syrup
- 1/2 cup Cold Water
- 13.76g / 2 Tablespoons Spiceology Tandoori Glory Masala Blend
For the Cocoa
- 1 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 1/2 cup Non-fat Dry Milk Powder
- 1 cup Powdered Coffee Creamer
- 2 cups White Chocolate Chips
- 2 teaspoons Spiceology Curry Madras
For the Marshmallows
- Coat a 9×9 inch pan with pan spray then line with parchment paper. Then coat the paper with pan spray as well. Set aside.
- Place the egg whites in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment.
- Measure the cold water in a small bowl and sprinkle the gelatin powder over to bloom, set aside.
- In a medium saucepan combine the sugar, water, and light corn syrup and bring to a boil, stirring just to combine.
- Cook the sugar until it reaches 284 degrees F. Use a candy thermometer as the temperature is very important.
- When the sugar gets to 250 degrees F begin mixing the egg whites on medium high. You want the whites to be light and fluffy and medium to stiff peaks by the time the sugar is ready. If it gets to this point before then just lower the speed to low.
- Once the sugar reaches 284 degrees F remove from heat and carefully stir in the gelatin (it will steam and bubble at first).
- Turn the mixer speed up to high and slowly pour the sugar mixture in while mixing, being careful to avoid touching the whisk or the sugar can splash and spin.
- Continue mixing until it begins to cool, turn to low speed and add the Spiceology Tandoori Glory blend. Turn the mixer back up to high and mix until cool and starting to thicken.
- Spread the marshmallow mixture into the prepared pan and let sit at room temperature until set (at least a few hours, up to overnight, if resting overnight cover with another layer of coated parchment paper and wrap tightly with plastic wrap).
- To serve, dust the marshmallow with powdered sugar and remove to a cutting board. Cut with a sharp, dry knife and coat the pieces with powdered sugar.
For the Cocoa:
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and blend to combine. Reserve the mixture in an airtight container and use as directed.
- In a 12 oz mug add 1/4 cup of your cocoa mix. Add 8oz scalded milk. Top with recommended accoutrements.
- Top with Tandoori Glory Marshmallow, candied ginger bits and gold flake.
Marshmallows will keep at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 5 days.