- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 ripe mango, peeled and diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons Mango Tango spice blend
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon nam pla fish sauce (substitute: soy sauce or coconut aminos or omit for Salt-Free option)
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sriracha or hot sauce (we used Truff)
- Cilantro and lime wedges for serving
- Put the chicken thighs in a large zip top bag, set aside.
- In a blender jar add the remaining ingredients (less the cilantro and lime wedge garnishes) and blend until smooth. Pour over the chicken. Seal the bag and massage to coat the chicken thighs. Refrigerate for 4-6 hours.
- Heat your grill and cook the chicken, brushing with remaining marinade, until cooked through and no longer pink, about 10-15 minutes. Remove and serve with fresh cilantro, lime wedges, and side dish of choice.