- 1 lb salmon cut into ⅓ lb portions
- 3 ciabatta rolls
- 3 tablespoons + 1.5 tablespoons New Belgium Brewing Hot Honey Blend
- 1/2 cup mayo
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- juice and zest of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tomato, sliced
- Season fish with 1 tablespoon of Hot Honey seasoning for each portion.
- Grill fish for 2-3 minutes per side.
- While fish is cooking, make aioli. Whisk mayo, honey, hot sauce, garlic, lemon and remaining seasoning.
- Once the fish is done, let rest and grill your rolls.
- Shmear your rolls with hot honey aioli on both sides then make your sandwiches. Enjoy!