- 4 tablespoons Spiceology Maui Wowee Rub
- 1 can chopped pineapple drained
- 1/2 lb cured pork belly
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 pack puff pastry dough
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Arrange thick slices of pork belly on a sheet pan. Using 3 tablespoons of Maui Wowee coat the slices evenly.
- Lay the puff pastry sheets out flat and cut into nine squares per sheet. On another sheet pan lined with parchment arrange the puff pastry squares with at least 1/2 inch between. Spoon a heaping tablespoon of chopped pineapple into the center of each square. Divide the remaining tablespoon of Maui Wowee among these pastry squares and sprinkle over each.
- Place both sheet pans in the oven at the same time and bake for 12-15 minutes or until pastry is golden and puffed around the edges.
- After removing the pans, allow the pork belly to rest and also drizzle honey over each pineapple portion of the tart while they are warm
- Slice pork belly into 2 inch wide pieces and top each tart with one.
- Enjoy Warm!