- 3 pounds of apples, sliced thin
- 2–3 Nectarines
- 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup butter, diced
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Cinnamon, as needed
- Nutmeg, as needed
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/4 cup Spiceology Mulling Spice
- 2 cups of white sugar
- Store bought crust (for 10-11 inch tart)
- Make or buy your tart dough. Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Slice apples and nectarines thinly, toss with brown sugar, lemon juice, zest, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Roll out your dough, place it in your tart shell, add the apples and nectarines to the tart and place around until you have used all of your fruit.
- Place cubed butter and a sprinkle of brown sugar on top and bake for 18-22 mins.
- Heat the water and steep Spiceology Mulling Spice, once steeped strain the spices and boil water with 1 cup of sugar. Once it boils, take off the heat and keep warm.
- When your tart is done in the oven, drizzle the Mulling Spice glaze over the warm tart, and enjoy!