- 6 chicken thigh skins
- 1 quart peanut oil
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Spiceology Nashville Hot Blend
- Pickled jalapenos, garnish
- Honey, garnish
- Cilantro, garnish
- Get Oil/Fryer to 375-400 degrees.
- In 2 separate bowls place flour in one and eggs in another.
- Stir the eggs to scramble yolk.
- Place about a .5 C of the Spiceology Nashville Hot blend and mix into flour.
- Take skins and dredge with seasoned flour, then into egg mixture, and back into the flour.
- Drop dredged skins into a fryer until crispy and golden brown.
- Chop fried skins into tortilla chip size pieces and put in a mixing bowl.
- Toss with remaining Spiceology Nashville Hot Blend.
- Plate and garnish with remaining ingredients.