- Medium sized wheel of Brie
- 1/2 cup Raspberry Jam (homemade or store bought)
- 2–3 tablespoons Spiceology Raspberry Chipotle
- 1/4 cup Dark Chocolate
- Crackers or Bread, as needed.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Slice Brie in half, place half in a Brie baking dish or cast iron pan, top with jam, chocolate and Raspberry Chipotle seasoning, place the other half of Brie on top and repeat.
- Bake Brie in the oven for 8-12 minutes or until Brie has started to melt and get bubbly.
- Serve with crackers or bread and try not to eat the whole wheel of Brie yourself.