Ever get that “I have zero inspiration right now, but I need to come up with an appetizer idea for that dinner party stat” kind of feeling? We are here for you, and this Raspberry Chipotle Baked Brie is as simple as it gets with just a wheel a brie, some jam, chocolate, and whatever carb vehicle of your choice on which to devour this on.
Do not sleep on Raspberry Chipotle – this signature sweet and spicy blend features real raspberry powder, brown sugar, paprika, chipotle, cumin, mustard, and a hint of salt to create that’s hard to describe with word, but tastes amazing with zings of complex sweet heat.
- Medium sized wheel of Brie
- 1/2 cup Raspberry Jam (homemade or store bought)
- 2–3 tablespoons Spiceology Raspberry Chipotle
- 1/4 cup Dark Chocolate
- Crackers or Bread, as needed.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Slice Brie in half, place half in a Brie baking dish or cast iron pan, top with jam, chocolate and Raspberry Chipotle seasoning, place the other half of Brie on top and repeat.
- Bake Brie in the oven for 8-12 minutes or until Brie has started to melt and get bubbly.
- Serve with crackers or bread and try not to eat the whole wheel of Brie yourself.