- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 lb pasta (any kind will do)
- 4 cups whole milk
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar, shredded, divided
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon Spiceology Black & Bleu spice blend
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Preheat your smoker to 350º F.
- In a large cast iron skillet, or medium aluminum tray, add all of the ingredients leaving behind 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar for later. Lightly mix in the spice blend and close the smoker. Cook uncovered for 45-50 minutes.
- Stir to combine and top with the remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheddar. Smoke for another 5 minutes. Remove and serve immediately.
Don’t have a smoker? Do the exact same recipe, just use your oven at 350º F with the same baking time.