- 3 cups Cheerios
- 4 cups Rice Chex
- 4 cups Honey Chex
- 1 1/2 cups Salted Peanuts
- 3 cups Pretzels
- 10 tablespoons Butter
- Spiceology Smoky Honey Habanero
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Mix all your cereal, pretzels and peanuts together.
- Melt butter with Worcestershire and Spiceology Smoky Honey Habanero, add to dry mixture and mix until everything is coated with the butter mix, add more seasonings if you would like.
- Bake at 250°F for 1.5 hours mixing every 30 minutes.
- Once done, let cool before eating (if you can) store in an air right container.