It’s a classic. It’s a staple. It’s stupid easy to make. We’re here to usher the age of Nuts & Bolts aka Chex Mix that’s sublimely laced with our Smoky Honey Habanero sweet and spicy blend.
There’s literally not an occasion that wouldn’t benefit from adding this mix into the… mix.
Smoky Honey Habanero Nuts & Bolts Chex Mix
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 90 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 35 minutes
- 3 cups Cheerios
- 4 cups Rice Chex
- 4 cups Honey Chex
- 1 1/2 cups Salted Peanuts
- 3 cups Pretzels
- 10 tablespoons Butter
- Spiceology Smoky Honey Habanero
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Mix all your cereal, pretzels and peanuts together.
- Melt butter with Worcestershire and Spiceology Smoky Honey Habanero, add to dry mixture and mix until everything is coated with the butter mix, add more seasonings if you would like.
- Bake at 250°F for 1.5 hours mixing every 30 minutes.
- Once done, let cool before eating (if you can) store in an air right container.