- 4–6 chicken thighs, skin on
- 1 tbsp for each chicken thigh, Spiceology X Derek Wolf Sweet Teriyaki Sake blend
- Use an Asian BBQ or soy sauce as a binder for the rub, as needed
- 3 cloves minced, fresh garlic
- If your chicken thighs have the bone in them, de-bone the chicken, this will help it cook more evenly and faster.
- Season your thighs with the rub, garlic and the BBQ or soy sauce. Leave in the fridge, uncovered skin side up for 2 hours.
- Heat your grill to medium high heat.
- Take chicken out of the fridge and place 2-3 skewers through the length of the thighs. Repeat until all chicken is skewered.
- Grill your chicken, placing skin side down first, flipping every few minutes to char nicely but be careful not to burn. Re-glaze with the BBQ or soy sauce with every flip adding more rub.
- Once chicken is cooked (5-7 minutes) serve with your favorite sides (note: tastes great the next day in fried rice).