- 1.5 lbs Halibut, cut into 4 pieces
- 2–3 tablespoons Derek Wolf Sweet Teriyaki Sake blend
- 2 cups sugar peas, split (or use snow peas)
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- Olive oil
- Flakey Salt or fresh squeezed lemon
- Cut 4 pieces of parchment about 12″ x 12″ and divide between 2 baking sheets. Preheat oven to 400º F.
- Put 1/4 of the veggies on one of the sheets of parchment and drizzle with olive oil. Repeat with remaining veggies and parchment.
- Sprinkle the spice blend on all sides of the fish and divide between the prepared parchment & veggies. Fold the parchment over to make a triangle and working from one of the ends fold the edges over several times to seal the pouch. Repeat with the remaining pouches.
- Bake 12-14 minutes. Transfer each packet to a plate and serve immediately.