If you’re looking for a blazing fast weeknight meal, then look no further. Our recipe for Teriyaki Halibut en Papillote (in parchment) is so simple, you can task the kiddos with making it for you! You can thank us later. Anyway, all you need is some parchment paper, halibut (or really any fish), some veggies and our Derek Wolf Sweet Teriyaki Sake blend and 12 minutes in the oven and you’re eating this light, flavorful meal. Top with a light sprinkle of flakey salt or a squeeze of lemon and get ready for the oooohs and aaaahs.
Teriyaki Halibut en Papillote
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- 1.5 lbs Halibut, cut into 4 pieces
- 2–3 tablespoons Derek Wolf Sweet Teriyaki Sake blend
- 2 cups sugar peas, split (or use snow peas)
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- Olive oil
- Flakey Salt or fresh squeezed lemon
- Cut 4 pieces of parchment about 12″ x 12″ and divide between 2 baking sheets. Preheat oven to 400º F.
- Put 1/4 of the veggies on one of the sheets of parchment and drizzle with olive oil. Repeat with remaining veggies and parchment.
- Sprinkle the spice blend on all sides of the fish and divide between the prepared parchment & veggies. Fold the parchment over to make a triangle and working from one of the ends fold the edges over several times to seal the pouch. Repeat with the remaining pouches.
- Bake 12-14 minutes. Transfer each packet to a plate and serve immediately.