- 1.5 pounds green beans
- 2 tablespoons Spiceology X Jet Tila Umami Punch Ssamjang-inspired blend
- 2 tablespoons sliced garlic
- 2 tablespoons sliced ginger
- 2 tablespoons Bull Head Chinese BBQ Sauce
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- crushed peanuts
- 2 tablespoons minced Thai chiles
- In a wok or frying pan, bring oil to 400 degrees.
- Flash fry green beans until they’re blistered, scoop out beans and place on a paper towel to allow excess oil to come off.
- Discard oil from wok.
- In a small bowl combine sauce ingredients.
- Get your wok on medium high heat place beans back in with sauce and toss with have your garnish.
- Plate and finish with garnishing with fresh crushed peanuts, diced Thai chiles and scallions.