- 2 Chinese Eggplant (you can use Italian), Batonnet
- 1 Yellow Squash, Batonnet
- 1 Zucchini, Batonnet
- 1 Garlic clove, sliced
- 1 tbsp Ginger
- 1 tbsp Spiceology X Jet Tila Fiery Sweet blend
- 8 fl oz Soy
- 2 fl oz Sugar
- 3 fl oz Rice Vin
- 2 fl oz White Wine
- 1 tbsp Corn Starch
- 2 tbsp Water
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F.
- Roast your eggplant, squash and zucchini for 15 minutes.
- Remove vegetables from the oven and turn your stove top to medium high heat with a wok (or sauté pan).
- Mix together sauce ingredients and stir well.
- Get the pan hot and add 1 tablespoon of oil and drop in garlic and ginger and Spiceology X Jet Tila Fiery Sweet blend.
- Once fragrant drop in roasted vegetables and toss, then pour in sauce.
- Once the sauce is boiling bring to a simmer and pour in slurry.
- The sauce will thicken then toss veggies to evenly coat with sauce.
- Serve hot garnished with green onion and chile flake.