- 12 oz. dark chocolate chips or your favorite dark chocolate bar
- 1 tablespoon Coconut oil (if microwaving chocolate)
- 1 tablespoon Spiceology Blackberry Balsamic
- Handful of chopped roasted & salted pistachios
- Handful of freeze-dried fruit of choice (we used mixed berries)
- 1/2 tablespoon Spiceology x @acooknamedmatt Pacific Harvest Flakey Salt
- Melt chocolate (if microwaving, add in 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and microwave in 30 second intervals).
- Spread melted chocolate onto parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
- Sprinkle on Blackberry Balsamic, pistachios, freeze dried fruit and flakey salt.
- Set in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Break into rustic chunks or cut into squares and enjoy!