- 2 salmon filets
- 1 tablespoon Hell’s Kitchen Smashing Salmon Seasoning
- 1 orange
- Cut the orange in half. Juice one half and slice the other. Set aside.
- Line a baking pan with a sheet of parchment and arrange both salmon filets skin side down.
- In a bowl combine 1 tablespoon of the orange juice with 1 tablespoon Smashing salmon seasoning to create a paste. Coat the top of each salmon filet with this seasoning mixture.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes. Salmon is done when the meat flakes easily apart with a fork.
- Serve with orange slices or wedges.