Have no fear – there will be no smashing of your salmon like on Hell’s Kitchen if you use this blend. Soy, shiitake and miso combine with lemon and ginger to make the perfect seasoning for this classic fish dish.
- 2 salmon filets
- 1 tablespoon Hell’s Kitchen Smashing Salmon Seasoning
- 1 orange
- Cut the orange in half. Juice one half and slice the other. Set aside.
- Line a baking pan with a sheet of parchment and arrange both salmon filets skin side down.
- In a bowl combine 1 tablespoon of the orange juice with 1 tablespoon Smashing salmon seasoning to create a paste. Coat the top of each salmon filet with this seasoning mixture.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes. Salmon is done when the meat flakes easily apart with a fork.
- Serve with orange slices or wedges.