GREEK FREAK CIABATTA SANDWICH
- Recipe by: Chef Tony Reed
- Difficulty level: Easy
- Time: 30 minutes
Chef Tony Reed is showing you how to make easy weeknight meals that double as delicious lunches the next day. Check out his dinner recipe for Greek Freak Chicken Caprese here.
- leftover Chicken Caprese (see the recipe here)
- 1 loaf of ciabatta bread
- ¼ cup mayo
- 2 tablespoons roasted garlic
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Take whatever you have leftover and get it back to temp.
- Slice your ciabatta into sandwich-sized pieces and toast.
- Combine mayo, garlic, salt, and pepper mix well.
- Spread toasted ciabatta with garlic and mayo.
- Place Caprese on the bottom side of the ciabatta cover with top bun and enjoy!