JALAPEÑO LIME GOLDFISH CRACKERS
Recipe by: Matt Broussard @acooknamedmatt
Difficulty level: Easy
Time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup (200grams) shredded sharp cheddar
- 3 cups (400grams) all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon (15grams) butter
- 1/4 cup jalapeño, minced
- 1 cup (225grams) whole milk
- salt to taste, (about 2 tablespoons)
- 4 tablespoons Spiceology Jalapeño Lime Pilsner Rub
- Melt the butter in a pan and cook the jalapeño for about a minute to soften.
- Mix all ingredients in a stand mixer with the hook attachment for about five minutes on high.
- Set dough aside and let rest for about five minutes or so.
- Roll dough into 1/2 cm thick sheets on lightly flour surface.
- Cut into desired cracker shapes or into fish. (Here is where to get a goldfish cutter)
- Place on an oiled parchment paper sheet tray, and bake at 350°F for fifteen minutes and golden brown.
- Immediately toss into a bowl with Jalapeño Lime Pilsner Rub. Finish with salt and enjoy!