PURPLE HAZE CAULIMASH
Recipe by: Chef Tony Reed, Spiceology Foodservice Director
Difficulty level: Easy
- Time: 30 minutes
- Set the oven to 425°F.
- Cut the cauliflower into pieces small enough for one bite floret.
- Place in a medium size bowl coat with oil then add Purple Haze Rub, coat evenly.
- Place in the oven and roast for 18 minutes or until tender, remove from oven.
- Carefully place the hot cauliflower in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the cream cheese, garlic and pepper. Blend to combine ingredients.
- Remove mixture from the blender and serve hot.