Sour Strawberry Lime Popsicles
Want something that’s face-scrunchingly sour without all the artificial flavors? Here’s how to make our homemade sour popsicles.
- 1-pint strawberries, hulled and chopped
- 2 cups Limeade
- 3 tablespoons Spiceology Citric Acid (this is the same stuff you’ll find on your favorite sour gummies)
- Wash, hull, and chop strawberries.
- Combine cut strawberries with limeade and mix in a blender or with an immersion blender.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds. Place sticks and freeze for 2-4 hours (or until frozen).
- Prior to serving, remove from mold and roll in Citric Acid until you’ve reached your desired level of sourness.