Have leftover Mac & Cheese? You’re halfway done with this no-recipe recipe.
Put that new or old air fryer to good use and with just a few ingredients, including the forever fan favorite and ultra-versatile Smoky Honey Habanero, you too can have gooey crunchy Mac & Cheese Bites.
Why is Smoky Honey Habanero so magical? Some say it’s the honey granules, some the perfect amount of habanero heat – the miraculous thing is that it just goes great on so many things.
- Leftover Mac & Cheese
- 3–4 tablespoons Spiceology Smoky Honey Habanero
- Flour, eggs and panko for breading
- Scoop leftover mac & cheese into balls and bread with the flour, egg and panko, seasoned with Spiceology Smoky Honey Habanero.
- Heat Air Fryer to 350°-375°F.
- Place balls into air fryer and cook for 10-12 minutes until panko is crispy and mac & cheese is warm inside.
- Serve warm and with a spicy dip for a different take on mac & cheese.