PURPLE HAZE PANKO SHRIMP
Recipe by: Matt Broussard @acooknamedmatt
Difficulty level: Easy
Time: 30 minutes
- 1 lbs shrimp
- 3 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons Spiceology Purple Haze Blend
- 6 cups Japanese panko bread crumbs
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- pinch of salt
- canola oil for frying
- Mix the flour and purple haze with a pinch of salt.
- Coat peeled clean shrimp in the flour.
- Make an egg wash with the egg and water.
- Dip dredged shrimp into egg wash then coat in the panko bread crumb.
- Fry in a pot of canola at 350°F until golden brown.
- Season with salt when out.
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1/2 cup orange soda
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
black pepper, to taste
salt to taste