These Chile Margarita Chicken Tacos keep things simple and delicious when things get busy. Why is Chile Margarita – aka Chile Marg – a fan favorite? Easy – it’s the freshly ground chili pepper, brown sugar, sea salt, orange peel, cumin, and lime oil. The balanced citrus and heat instantly amps up chicken thighs, plus this is easy to meal prep ahead of time so you can whip up a quick lunch or dinner. And while Chile Margarita is fantastic as a rub or marinade, it’s also dang tasty as a rim on a margarita…
- 6 chicken thighs
- Lettuce, as needed
- 1–2 medium tomatoes
- 1 small red onion
- 1 jalapeño
- 1 lime
- Cheese, as needed
- Corn or flour tortillas
- Spiceology Chile Margarita, as needed
- Season chicken thighs with Chile Margarita blend.
- To make pico de gallo, small dice your tomatoes, red onion and jalapeño and mix and season with lime juice and more Chile Margarita blend.
- Sear your chicken thighs on medium high heat, flip and finish cooking until reaching an internal temp of 165°. Dice thighs once cooked or dice before cooking.
- Build your taco with tortilla, lettuce, chicken, pico de gallo and cheese, top with more Chile Margarita blend and lime crema! Serve with refried beans and Mexican rice, perfect for kids to take to school for lunches or a quick and simple weeknight dinner!