I don’t know about you, but I don’t know many other spice rub companies that will tell you to use their rubs to make wicked delish ribs and also one of the tastiest margaritas at the same time.
This recipe for a Raspberry Chipotle Margarita is not only easy, but it’s incredibly delicious! We were skeptical too when we first whipped it up, but let’s just say we all thought it was one of the best margaritas we’d had in a while.
Raspberry Chipotle Margarita Recipe
- 1/2 cup agave syrup
- 2 teaspoons Raspberry Chipotle Spice Rub
- 4 ounces fresh Raspberries
- 2 ounces tequila
- 2 ounces triple sec
- 2 ounces sweet and sour mix
- In a small saucepan, add the agave syrup, raspberry chipotle rub and the raspberries. Bring to a boil and reduce to low and simmer for 5-6 minutes, until berries begin to break down. Pass through a fine-mesh sieve into a measuring cup. Set aside.
- In a martini shaker, add 2 ounces of the raspberry syrup and the remaining shots. Add ice and shake vigorously. Pour into ice filled glasses rimmed with sugar, and serve.