I don’t know about you, but I don’t know many other spice rub companies that will tell you to use their rubs to make wicked delish ribs and also one of the tastiest margaritas at the same time.
Most rubs are so loaded with funky stuff, that the only thing they are good for is flavoring meat before it’s grilled. But you’re here reading this and therefore you know how we roll at Spiceology. Our blends are super clean with salt and sugar as the last ingredients. That’s why you can use them to make margaritas, marshmallows or add to brownie batter before you bake it.
This recipe for a Raspberry Chipotle Margarita is not only easy, but it’s incredibly delicious! We were skeptical too when we first whipped it up, but let’s just say we all thought it was one of the best margaritas we’d had in a while. Make this for the 4th weekend and impress your friends with a sipper that’s a little off the wall, but a whole lotta deliciousness.
Raspberry Chipotle Margarita Recipe
- 1/2 cup agave syrup
- 2 teaspoons Raspberry Chipotle Spice Rub
- 4 ounces fresh Raspberries
- 2 ounces tequila
- 2 ounces triple sec
- 2 ounces sweet and sour mix
- In a small saucepan, add the agave syrup, raspberry chipotle rub and the raspberries. Bring to a boil and reduce to low and simmer for 5-6 minutes, until berries begin to break down. Pass through a fine-mesh sieve into a measuring cup. Set aside.
- In a martini shaker, add 2 ounces of the raspberry syrup and the remaining shots. Add ice and shake vigorously. Pour into ice filled glasses rimmed with sugar, and serve.