- 1 large head Cauliflower, cut into florets cut so each piece has a ﬂat side.
- 2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons Spiceology Black & Bleu Blend
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- For easier cleanup line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a large bowl, add cauliﬂower ﬂorets, olive oil, salt, pepper, and seasoning. Toss well to be sure all ﬂorets are coated with seasoning.
- Transfer everything to the prepared baking sheet. The ﬂorets should be in a single layer ﬂat side down.
- Bake the cauliﬂower for 15 minutes.
- Turn the ﬂorets to the other side, and bake 15 more minutes.
For more recipes, visit tableanddish.com