Strawberry Orange Firework Pops
These fun, fruity popsicles crackle like a firework. They’re sure to delight kids and adults alike.
- 1-pint strawberries, hulled and chopped
- 2 cups orange juice
- 3 tablespoons Spiceology Carbonated Sugar (like Pop Rocks but with more “pop”)
- Wash, hull, and chop strawberries.
- Combine cut strawberries with orange juice and mix in a blender or with an immersion blender.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds. Place sticks and freeze for 2-4 hours (or until frozen).
- Prior to serving, remove from mold and roll in Carbonated Sugar.