Our Korean BBQ blend might just be the unofficial seasoning of the summer.
With flavors of soy, sesame and orange, there’s a reason why this spicy and versatile blend is a best seller and fan favorite.
Let these babies marinate overnight and the grill ’em up the next day – the Korean flavors and char will hit the spot.
Korean BBQ Beef Short Ribs
- Prep Time: 4 hours
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 4 hours 20 minutes
- Yield: 2–4 servings 1x
- 2 lbs thin cut beef short ribs
- 1/2 cup kimchi
- 1 Asian pear, peeled and diced
- 1-inch knob ginger
- 3 Tbsp Gouchujang
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 lime, juiced
- Green onions
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce or Tamari
- 1/4 cup Spiceology Korean BBQ blend
- In a blender add your kimchi, ginger, Asian pear, garlic, gochujang, lime juice, green onions, soy and Spiceology Korean BBQ blend and mix until smooth.
- Coat your beef short ribs in the marinade and let marinate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Turn your BBQ on to Medium-High heat.
- Grill your short ribs directly over the heat. Flipping after 4-6 mins. If you have extra marinade left over, brush your ribs with it while grilling to get extra char. Cook the ribs to your liking, serve with kimchi fried rice and enjoy on your patio!