There is something extremely magical that happens when you marry salty & sweet as with this recipe for Roasted Blackberries with Whipped Feta. The blackberries get a dusting of our Spiceology Blackberry Balsamic blend, a drizzle of honey and some time in the oven. The whipped feta is super fast to make, but don’t skip the chill time. It needs to be cold to stand up to the warm berries, trust us. This festive and ultra delicious dip comes together in only a few minutes (less roast and chill) and will wow your guests and make you question why you haven’t roasted blackberries before.
- 12 ounces blackberries, washed and drained
- 1 tablespoon Spiceology Blackberry Balsamic Blend
- 3–4 tablespoons honey
- sprinkle of salt (optional)
- 10.5 ounces feta, drained (if in water)
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Fresh basil, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 425º F. Lightly spray an 8×8 baking dish
- Add the berries, spice blend, honey and salt (if using) to the baking dish and toss to coat. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove and allow to cool slightly.
- Add the feta, yogurt, olive oil and pepper to a food processor or stand mixer and process on high until well blended. Remove to a bowl and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
- Plate the whipped feta on a rimmed plate or serving dish, top with blackberries and juice, as desired. Sprinkle with chopped basil and serve immediately with crackers or crusty baguette.