Click the play button to watch the above recipe video!
This Miso Mac & Cheese recipe uses the Smashing Salmon blend with an acidic miso flavor and strong umami from soy and shitake mushroom, as well as hints of lemon and ginger for a kick. But the secret ingredient to great mac & cheese? Our Sodium Citrate is the perfect thickening agent.
The Spiceology X Hell’s Kitchen spice blend collaboration captures the essence of some of the show’s most viral moments and some of its most well-known dishes.
Prepped and cooked using Hexclad hybrid cookware.
- Cook noodles to al dente drain and set aside.
- In a small sauce pot combine milk, blend, 1T Korean chile flake, miso.
- Mix well and bring to a simmer.
- Add Sodium Citrate.
- Add cheese.
- Once it thickens into a sauce pour over mac and stir.
- Garnish with Korean chile flake remaining and chive.