- 3-4 chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons Spiceology Black & Bleu Blend
- 1 teaspoon Spiceology Hawaiian Black Salt
- 2 teaspoons Chipotle Garlic by Derek Wolf
- thick-cut bacon
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Wash and Clean chicken breast.
- Slice into the chicken breast 4-5 times using two wooden spoons, to not cut all the way through the meat and create pockets for the filling.
- Rub down with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and season with Black & Bleu and Salt.
- Pre-cook the bacon and set aside.
- Take cooked bacon and stuff it in the pockets together with the asparagus and Gorgonzola. Then sprinkled a little Chipotle Garlic over the breasts. Place them on the Traeger Timberline at 375℉ until Chicken hits the internal temperature of 165℉.
Follow @darth_traeger on Instagram for more BBQ inspiration.