- 2 whole lobster tails, shell on
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Adam McKenzie Garlic Junkie Seasoning
- 2 lemons, cut in half
- Preheat your Traeger grill to 375°F (191°C).
- Using kitchen shears, cut down the middle of each lobster tail shell, starting at the open side and stopping just short of the fan. Carefully pull the lobster meat out of the shell and place it on top of the shell. The meat will remain connected to the shell closest to the fan.
- With a pastry brush, coat the lobster meat with melted butter and season with the rub. Place the tails in the preheated grill and cook for 20 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 135°F (57°C). Brush the lobster tails twice while they cook with the remaining butter. Also while the lobster cooks, place the lemon halves cut side down on the grill to caramelize a bit. Grill for about 5 minutes, then set aside.
- When the lobster tails reach 135°F (57°C), transfer them to plates. Serve with the grilled lemon halves and enjoy.