- 3 zucchinis
- 2 tablespoons Spiceology Cajun Blackening
- 1lb Pacific Rogue Ground Wagyu
- 1/2 red onion minced
- 1-2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 jar Mrs.Renfro’s Mango Habanero Salsa
- Tillamook Shredded Mexican Cheese Blend
- Queso Fresco
- Using a peeler thinly slice zucchinis.
- Sauté onion and garlic in Extra Virgin Olive Oil for about 5 minutes. When translucent add the ground Wagyu and season with Cajun Blackening Seasoning and salt, cook for about 5-10 minutes over medium heat and then add 3/4 of the salsa.
- Layer three zucchini slices with the edges overlapping and fill them with the Wagyu mixture and a little Queso Fresco.
- Carefully roll them up and place them in a buttered casserole dish. Repeat this step until the dish is full. Top with remaining salsa and Mexican cheese blend.
- Place them on the Traeger Timberline 1300 for 1 hour at 225℉ Super Smoke. Then raise the temp to 375℉ for another 30 minutes.
Follow @darth_traeger on Instagram for more BBQ inspiration.