- 3-4 chicken breast
- 1 bundle of asparagus
- 2 bell peppers (red and orange)
- 9 slices swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons Spiceology Lemon Pepper Blend
- 2 tablespoons Spiceology Raspberry Chipotle Sweet Spicy Rub
- Spiceology Flake Sea Salt
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Lime
- Fresh parsley
- Using a sharp knife, cut several thin slices out of the chicken breasts. You can also use a meat tenderizer until you have a thin slice of chicken breast.
- Season the meat with Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Lemon Pepper and a little Flake Sea Salt. Season the veggies with Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Raspberry Chipotle and a little Flake Sea Salt as well.
- Roll up a slice of Swiss cheese together with 2 pieces of asparagus and a few bell pepper slices into the chicken. Using toothpicks to secure everything together. Set grill to 350℉ and cook for 20 minutes flipping about every 5 minutes to ensure some nice grill marks. Chicken is done when the internal temperature hits 165℉.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and fresh lime juice.
Follow @darth_traeger on Instagram for more BBQ inspiration.