Try your hand at these kofta kebobs stat.
Generously seasoned with Spiceology X Fat Tire beer-infused Moroccan Grill blend with paprika, hibiscus powder, turmeric, garlic, onion, and more – this is a flavor-packed powerhouse to use on the BBQ this summer.
Pair the koftas with pita, fresh tomatoes, onions, tzatziki, and an ice cold beverage – then promptly dive in.
- 1 lb ground beef or lamb or a mixture of both
- 1/2 cup diced sweet onion
- 1/4 cup toasted panko bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
- 3 tbsp Spiceology X Fat Tire Moroccan Grill beer-infused blend
- Add all of the ingredients together in a bowl and mix well but don’t over mix or your meat will come out tough.
- Let marinate in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Turn your grill on to medium high heat or a cast iron pan if you don’t have access to a grill.
- Form the meat around a metal or wooden skewer until uniform (about an inch around).
- Lightly oil your grill or pan and cook on both sides (3-4 minutes per side) until cooked through.
- Serve with some pita, fresh tomatoes, onions, and tzatziki and an ice cold beverage.