- 2 cans, 8oz Pillsbury refrigerated crescent rolls or 2 cans 8oz each Pillsbury
refrigerated crescent dough sheets
- 4 oz salami, sliced
- 4 oz Swiss cheese, sliced
- 4 oz pepperoni, sliced
- 4 oz American cheese, sliced
- 4 oz Italian ham, sliced
- 4 oz provolone cheese, sliced
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 jar sliced roasted red bell peppers, drained
- 1/2 cup pitted, sliced, olives
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
- 1–2 tablespoon Spiceology Greek Freak Mediterranean Blend
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 13 x 9“ pan or spray with cooking spray.
- Unroll one can of crescent dough, form into one large rectangle, place in pan. Press the bottom
and 3/4 inch up the sides of the pan to form a crust, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
- Layer of meats and cheeses in the order listed.
- In a small bowl beat two eggs, garlic powder and pepper with a wire whisk until well blended.
Pour over meat and cheese layers.
- Layer on roasted peppers and olives.
- Unroll the second can of dough. Press into a 9 x 13” rectangle. Place over top of layered
ingredients. Pinch edges to seal. Brush the beaten egg yolk over the dough.
- Sprinkle with Greek Freak seasoning.
- Cover with foil slightly loose so that it does not adhere to the dough underneath.
- Bake 30 minutes. Remove foil, bake 15 minutes longer or until deep golden brown.
- Cool 15 minutes before serving. Cut into squares. Serve warm.