In honor of National Cheeseburger Day, we at Spiceology have created the most flavor-filled burger out there featuring one of our most popular & versatile rubs. Behold, an explosion of flavor goodness, the Spiceology Greek Freak Jalapeño Burger. You’ll be biting into heaven with hints of heat from the peppers and Sriracha.
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. sharp cheddar, grated
- 3 jalapeños, minced
- 4 lb. Crowd Cow ground beef
- 3 tbsp of Spiceology Greek Freak Mediterranean Rub
- 8 Brioche hamburger buns
- White cheddar, sliced
- Sriracha Mayo
- Crispy onions
- Preheat Smoker to 350° F.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sharp cheddar, and minced jalapeños. Mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, add Crowd Cow ground beef and season with Spiceology Greek Freak and mix evenly.
- Shape 16 large evenly sized patties. Place 2 tablespoons of cream cheese mixture in the center of the patty, and top with another beef patty. Pinch around the edges to ensure the cream cheese will not fall out. Set aside and repeat with remaining beef.
- Place patties on the grill evenly spaced on the racks. Place a slice of white cheddar on the patty the last 3-4 minutes of cooking. Cook until meat is cooked all the way through.
- Remove patties from grill and place on a tray. Take buns and toast on the racks until desired darkness.
Assemble the Burgers
- Put a generous amount of Sriracha mayo on the bottom bun.
- Place the cooked patty on the bottom bun. Place a leaf of lettuce on top.
- Place a spoonful of guacamole on the top bun.
- Take a handful of crispy onions and place it on top of the guacamole and press it in gently.
- Carefully put the two halves together and enjoy.
Check out how we made it in our flavor studio!