Author: Dyan Carlson
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove fresh garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons Spiceology Greek Freak Salt-Free Seasoning
- 1 pound chicken breast, skinned and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 3 each Hearts of Romaine
- Juice of 1 fresh lemon
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Additional Greek Freak for sprinkling on top
- Combine the first four ingredients and mix well.
- In a medium bowl, toss yogurt mixture with cubed chicken, cover and marinate 2 hours or overnight.
- Remove chicken from marinade and grill over medium heat until cooked completely. Assemble the salad.
- Chop or tear Romaine leaves and place in large bowl.
- Toss with fresh lemon juice, Greek Freak to taste.
- Lay out lettuce on 4 large plates, top with cooked chicken and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Serve immediately.