This is probably one of the easiest recipes to make – but the taste will make it seem like you spent the whole day making this amazing Jamaican Jerk Chicken recipe. Just a few ingredients and some diced up fruits and BOOM…you’ve got dinner that will make your friends and family think you’re a culinary rockstar!
Jamaican Jerk Chicken Recipe
Makes 4 Servings
- 4 chicken thighs, bone-in
- 4 tablespoons Jamaican Jerk Rub
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted and sliced thin
Black Bean Mango Salsa
- 1 – 15oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 medium mango, peeled & diced
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- Rub chicken thighs on all sides with Jamaican Jerk Spice Rub and set aside.
- Make the salsa: add all salsa ingredients to a medium bowl and toss to combine. Set aide.
- Preheat grill to 400ºF. Using a cast-iron skillet, drizzle with 2 tablespoons avocado oil and place the seasoned chicken thighs in the skillet. Place on hot grill and cook for 4-6 minutes flipping chicken and cooking for another 4-6 minutes. Continue cooking until the juices run clear when the chicken thigh is pierced. Serve with sliced avocado and Black Bean Mango Salsa.