- Ahi tuna steak
- 2 tablespoons of Spiceology Maui Wowee Hawaiian Rub
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon of green onions, sliced for garnish
- 1 caramelized pineapple, chopped
- 1 pineapple, cut in half and carved out for bowl (optional)
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, chopped
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 2 limes, juiced
- Carve up a pineapple and seasoned it with brown sugar to hang over the fire for about 30 minutes or until fully cooked. Remove from heat and chop. Set aside.
- Chop the remaining salsa ingredients and place them in a mixing bowl with grilled pineapple. Place in carved out pineapple bowl or regular bowl.
- Seasoned ahi tuna steaks with sesame oil and Spiceology Maui Wowee Hawaiian Rub .
- Sear ahi tuna for 45 seconds per side on a cast-iron pan. Slice tuna and added it to a carved out pineapple bowl filled with the salsa. Garnish with green onion.