Click the play button to watch the above recipe video!
This recipe for Raspberry Chipotle Shrimp Salad is the definition of accessible fancy, effort optional. With just a handful of ingredients you can win your next dinner party or potluck with this elevated appetizer that feels and tastes fancy without a ton of work in the kitchen. Want more recipes from Spiceologist and Chef Christian Gill? Check him out over on Spiceology’s Kittch Channel for some tasty inspo.
Never used our Raspberry Chipotle blend? You have real Dehydrated Raspberries mixed with Brown Sugar, Chipotle, Paprika, Cumin, Mustard, and more to make a perfectly balanced sweet and spicy blend.
- 1 pound raw peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1 cup of cilantro with stems
- 1 diced poblano pepper
- 1 diced shallot
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- Olive oil
- 1/8 cup Spiceology Raspberry Chipotle blend
- Lime juice
- In a large bowl, mix raw shrimp with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 1/8 cup of Spiceology Raspberry Chipotle blend.
- Heat a large saute skillet with a touch of olive oil and add minced garlic and saute for 1 minute before adding shrimp. Saute on each side for 2 min.
- Pull from skillet and chill.
- Dice shallot, cilantro with stems and poblano peppers.
- Rough chop shrimp once chilled and mix all ingredients with lime juice and a touch of sexy olive oil.
- Serve on crackers, crusty bread, or just eat over the trash can like I do lol.