Don’t fear the frying oil – these Smoky Honey Habanero Chicken Strips are crunchy with a sweet heat that kids of all ages will devour. Made with real honey granules, brown sugar and a light kick of habanero powder, our signature Smoky Honey Habanero blend is a chicken’s best friend.
Once you fry this chicken up – you do you. Make the best chicken sandwich of your life, add to a salad or throw on top of mac and cheese.
Check out more snacky recipes to make on game day – or any day – that will please a crowd.
- 2 lbs of chicken tenders
- 1 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup divided, Spiceology Smoky Honey Habanero
- 1 cup, all propose flour
- Canola oil for frying
- Your favorite dipping sauce
- Place your chicken tenders in a resealable container and add your buttermilk and 2 Tbsp of Spiceology Smoky Honey Habanero seasoning, mix and let refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
- Heat your oil to 325°F.
- Season your flour with the remaining Spiceology Smoky Honey Habanero seasoning. Remove chicken from buttermilk and add to your seasoned flour, toss and gently press in the flour to the chicken, shake off the excess flour and add to your hot oil, cook for 6-8 minutes or until golden brown and an internal temp of 160°F/70°C is reached.
- Season with more Spiceology Smoky Honey Habanero and enjoy!