Okay, yes. This blend couldn’t pair more perfectly with lamb. But if you’re trying to up your flavor game further, give these easy pork chops a go. Named after one of the most memorable (and quotable) moments from Hell’s Kitchen, this vibrant, herbaceous blend is full of mint, tarragon, chives, rosemary, oregano, marjoram and parsley. Add a delicious dose of sweet balsamic and molasses and you’ll be putting this on everything.
- 2 bone in pork chops
- 2/3 cup applesauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Hell’s Kitchen Where’s The Lamb Sauce?! Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Salt and pepper
- Pat the pork chops dry and season with salt and pepper. Then coat each chop fully with Where’s The Lamb Sauce seasoning (about one full tablespoon depending on the size of your chops).
- In a bowl combine the applesauce and 1/2 tablespoon Where’s The Lamb Sauce. Set aside.
- Add about a tablespoon of olive oil to a cast iron pan on medium high heat. Arrange the porch chops so they have room from each other and the sides. Cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side depending on the thickness of your chops. You are aiming for an internal temperature of 145. Remove the chops to rest.
- In the same pan add the butter and chopped garlic. Stir frequently to prevent burning. Add the applesauce seasoning mixture and stir. Turn off the heat and let the hot pan finish the sauce.
- Plate pork chops topped with sauce and serve.